== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
When I asked crochet friends on social media what they saw in this shawl, they said butterflies, dragonflies, fireflies, and moths. Personally, I thought the main stitch looked like manta rays. What do all these things have in common? Whispering Wings!
This lacy triangle shawl features some new techniques and stitches so even the most experienced crocheters will learn something new. The pattern includes step-by-step photos plus a couple of stitch videos to show you how.
What you’ll learn: Cord stitch, foundation shell stitch, bean stitch, picot
- Size: 72″ x 34″
- Yarn weight: Lightweight/dk (3)
- Yarn quantity: Approximately 1350 yards
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos, plus stitch videos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 10
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!