== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
The Galena Fingerless Gloves pattern uses the mini-C2C stitch to create its wavy, unique texture. The easy construction means you’ll make these hand warmers in just a couple of hours.
The finished mitt can be made in two sizes, small (women’s) and large (men’s). It looks great in solids or multiple colors! And perhaps the best part – no sewing is required! The pattern includes instructions to make each glove all in one piece.
What you’ll learn: Mini-C2C stitch in a tube shape
- Size: Adult small (women’s) and large (men’s)
- Yarn weight: Light/dk (3)
- Yarn amount: 130-150 yards
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 7
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!