== INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF CROCHET PATTERN ==
When designing my latest cardigan, I wanted to create a style that would fit in just as easily at the office as it would lounging around the house. I mimicked the fit of my favorite blazer, with its fitted waist and rounded v-neck. This crochet cardigan features a light and airy stitch that is pretty but not too hot.
When I posted a photo and asked for name ideas, someone suggested the Mayflower Cardigan. It turns out that I’m actually a Mayflower descendant, so I thought that was perfect!
This pattern is graded for women’s sizes XS through XL*, with step-by-step instructions for each size. The cardigan cinches in slightly at the waist and has a rounded v-neckline for a flattering shape. With this professional look, you’ll be stylish in the office or at home.
What you’ll learn: Spatter stitch, Forward crab stitch
- Size: Women’s XS, S, M, L, XL
- Yarn weight: Lightweight/DK (3)
- Yarn quantity: 1100-1650 yards, depending on size
- Materials: 3 1.25-inch buttons
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 22
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!
The item pictured was made with Comfy Worsted in Clarity, from crochet.com (affiliate link).
* I’ve written the pattern for 2X through 5X, but unfortunately was not able to find testers for those sizes by the time of this publication. If you’d like to test the pattern in these sizes, please contact me.