== INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF CROCHET PATTERN ==
Stay warm and stylish in this Plaid Granny Cardigan! This oversized, long-sleeve sweater with a belt is made with mitered granny squares arranged to make a plaid pattern.
This pattern includes instructions for women’s sizes XS through 4X, with a detailed layout diagram for each size. The pattern also includes step-by-step instructions for joining the squares using the join-as-you-go method. You can also use your favorite granny square joining method if you prefer.
What you’ll learn: Mitered granny squares, Continuous Join-as-you-go
- Size: Women’s XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4X
- Yarn weight: Lightweight/DK (3) or Worsted (4)
- Yarn quantity: 1800-2700 yards, depending on size
- Materials: 3-4 1.25-inch buttons
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos and a video showing the join-as-you-go method
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 20
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!
The item pictured was made with Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn, in colors Aubergine, Dusty Rose, and Linen.