== INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF CROCHET PATTERN ==
Earlier this year, I flew long-haul flights from the US to Asia and back. I didn’t want to carry around one of those big horseshoe travel pillows, so I made my own design to be compact and comfortable. It features a slim pillow with a lacy wrap that holds it in place with 2 large buttons.
The SlumberWrap Travel Pillow is your new sleep helper when taking long trips by train, plane, or automobile. When you’re not snoozing, it stores easily on your suitcase or bag handle.
This quick and easy crochet pattern gives you the option to use worsted weight or super bulky (blanket yarn) so you can choose your own squish level.
What you’ll learn: Crochet in the round
- Size: About 4″ W x 11″ L x 2″ H, not including the lace wrap section
- Yarn weight: Worsted (4) or Super Bulky (6)
- Yarn quantity: 160-180 yards Worsted, or 80-100 yards Super Bulky
- Skill level: Beginner.
- Completion time: Approximately 1.5 – 4 hours
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 8
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!