== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
The Everyway Mitts have a fun array of cables on the back of the hand. The cables radiate in right angles from the center. These fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm while leaving your fingers free, I guess for crocheting!
What you’ll learn: Connected front- and back-post double crochet, Forward crab stitch, Stacked double crochet
- Size: Adult small (women’s) with instructions to adjust the size
- Yarn weight: Light/dk (3)
- Yarn amount: 120 yards
- Hook: G/4.0mm
- Skill level: Intermediate to advanced. Highly recommend having experience with front- and back-post double crochet before starting.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos. Videos to show connected cable stitches and forward crab stitch.
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 12
- Estimated time to complete: 3-4 hours
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!