== INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF CROCHET PATTERN ==
Add classic comfort to any room with the Plaid Granny Afghan. This crochet pattern uses mitered granny squares arranged in a unique way to make a plaid design. The pattern includes step-by-step instructions plus a video tutorial for joining the squares using the join-as-you-go method. You can also use your favorite granny square joining method if you prefer.
What you’ll learn: Mitered granny squares, Continuous Join-as-you-go
- Size: 48″ x 60″
- Yarn weight: Lightweight/DK (3) or Worsted (4)
- Yarn quantity: 2800 yards
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Estimated time to complete: 31-34 hours
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos and a video showing the join-as-you-go method
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 12
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!
The blue blanket pictured was made with Brava Worsted, colors Clarity, Celestrial, and Denim, from WeCrochet (affiliate link).