== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
I never thought of myself as a poncho person, but I came up with this design and now it’s my go-to item to wear around the house when it’s cold! The ends flare out to make it easy to use your arms (including crocheting).
This easy poncho uses the granny ripple stitch to create the zigzags. Looks great in solids or stripes!
The pattern comes in two sizes: Small/Medium and Large/XL, which is related to the shoulder width. The pattern includes an easy guide to adjust the length to fit.
What you’ll learn: Granny ripple stitch in the round
- Size: Adult Small/Medium and Large/XL
- Yarn weight: Worsted (4)
- Yarn amount: 1100-1400 yards
- Skill level: Advanced beginner to intermediate.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 4
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!
The solid item pictured was made with Lion Brand Heartland in color Badlands (affiliate link).