== INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF CROCHET PATTERN ==
Stay warm and stylish in this Princess Cardigan Jacket! This fitted long-sleeve sweater has a pretty skirt-like flare that’s super flattering.
This pattern includes instructions for women’s sizes Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. You have the option to make a hood or a collar, and you can also add pockets (because even princesses need pockets).
I hate to sew crochet pieces together, so most parts are crocheted together, with minimal sewing.
What you’ll learn: Treble cross hatch stitch
- Size: Women’s XS, S, M, L, and XL
- Yarn weight: Worsted (4)
- Yarn quantity: 2000-3500 yards
- Materials: 4 1-inch buttons
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 16
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!
The item pictured was made with Lion Brand Heartland in color Grand Canyon (affiliate link).