== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
The Diamond Vines Mitts have a lovely row of diamond stitches on the back of your hand. The stitches are easy to learn and work up quickly!
What you’ll learn: Diamond Stitch
- Size: Adult small (women’s) with instructions to adjust the size
- Yarn weight: Light/dk (3) or Worsted (4)
- Yarn amount: 100 yards
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 8
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!
The dark green mitts pictured were made with Cascade 220 Superwash Merino, color Antique Green, from Jimmy Beans Wool (affiliate link).