== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
The Everyway Beret has a distinctive cable pattern that looks great in any color! The fun array of cables give it a unique rounded square shape.
What you’ll learn: Decreasing cables, Connected front- and back-post double crochet, Forward crab stitch
- Size: Small (18″ circumference) and Large (20″)
- Yarn weight: Light/dk (3)
- Yarn quantity: 225-250 yards
- Skill level: Intermediate to advanced. Highly recommend having experience with front- and back-post double crochet before starting.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos. Video to show connected cable stitches.
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 9
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!