== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
This rectangle shawl pattern combines C2C (corner to corner) and filet crochet to create a pretty pattern of blocks and windows!
The result is a versatile wrap that can be a light summer shawl when worn flat, or a warm winter scarf when bunched up. It can be worn in numerous ways to fit your style and mood.
What you’ll learn: Open C2C stitch
- Size: 60″ x 22″
- Yarn weight: Light/dk (3)
- Yarn quantity: 1050 yards
- Skill level: Advanced beginner to intermediate. Some familiarity with the C2C stitch is helpful.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 10
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!
The item pictured was made with Lion Brand Mandala Bonus Bundle in color Sasquatch (affiliate link).