== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
Inspiration for patterns can come from anywhere. In this case, from a colorway of Madelinetosh Tosh DK called “Shroom With a View.” I was inspired by the colorway name to create a mushroom stitch. The resulting pattern was the lacy and whimsical Mushroom Forest Scarf.
The Mushroom Forest Scarf is easy to learn and works up quickly in a 2-row repeat. The mushrooms are actually made upside-down starting with the cap in one row and then the stem in the other. The result is row after row of happy slanted mushrooms!
What you’ll learn: Mushroom stitch
- Size: 8″ x 60″, plus fringe
- Yarn weight: Light/dk (3) or worsted (4)
- Yarn quantity: 450 yards
- Skill level: Advanced beginner.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos and a video stitch tutorial
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 6
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!