== INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF CROCHET PATTERN ==
The C2C Color Block Tote allows you to mix and match blocks of color to make a checkerboard, a solid color, or anything in between. You can even create your own graph to make an image!
Blocks are added to this tote bag using the corner-to-corner (C2C) join-as-you-go method. As a result, the C2C stitches all line up in a gorgeous texture. You will want to make lots of C2C Color Block Totes – make some for gifts, and keep some for yourself!
Because of the unique shape, it’s a bit of a 3D puzzle to put the pieces together. But with clear instructions for how to put it together, the bag works up quickly. If you get stuck, I’m happy to help.
What you’ll learn: C2C join-as-you-go method in a 3D configuration
- Size: 12″ x 12″ with 21″ strap.
- Yarn weight: Worsted (4) Cotton recommended
- Yarn amount: 380 yards
- Skill level: Intermediate. I recommend having some experience with the C2C stitch before making this tote bag.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 14
The pattern includes written instructions, tons of photos, a blank graph to create your own color pattern, and an example graph of a Boston Terrier face.
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!