== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
This rectangle scarf pattern combines C2C (corner to corner) and filet crochet to create a pretty pattern of blocks and windows! Even with all the holes, this scarf is surprisingly warm.
What you’ll learn: Open C2C stitch
- Size: 8″ x 62″, plus fringe
- Yarn weight: Light/dk (3)
- Yarn quantity: 500 yards
- Skill level: Advanced beginner to intermediate. Some familiarity with the C2C stitch is helpful.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 9
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!