== Crochet pattern instant download pdf ==
This unique shawl wraps around in one continuous piece with a stylish twist in front. (You might even call it a poncho.) Due to the nature of the möbius strip, any stripes radiate out from the center as a reflection.
The shawl is worked in one piece, with no seams, in an easy 2-row repeat. Wearing it feels like a nice gentle hug.
The pattern is size inclusive for women’s sizes XS through 5X, and is also made to measure.
What you’ll learn: Making a möbius twist shape.
- Size: Adult XS to 5X (can also be made to measure for children as well)
- Yarn weight: Lightweight/dk (3)
- Yarn amount: 850 – 1900 yards
- Skill level: Advanced beginner.
- Pattern type: Step-by-step written instructions with photos
- Language: English with US terminology
- Pages: 6
This pattern has been independently tested for clarity and accuracy.
If you have any questions as you make it, I’m happy to help!
The item pictured was made with Lion Brand Mandala Bonus Bundle in color Wood Nymph (affiliate link).